search engine

Thursday, December 23, 2010

You are my everything, my Savior!

2 Samuel 22:47
“The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!


Psalm 18:46
The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!

Isaiah 62:11
The LORD has made proclamation to the ends of the earth: “Say to Daughter Zion, ‘See, your Savior comes! See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.’”


Jeremiah 33:16
In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: The LORD Our Righteous Savior.’



Habakkuk 3:18
yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.



Luke 2:11
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord



Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.



1 Timothy 4:10
That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.



Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,


Share on twitter Share on facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment